Multi-Club Pass (savings for youth members) Various prices
AWCS Youth Members - Purchase a club pass and get more bang for your buck.
(Don't have a membership? Get one HERE)
6 point pass for $1100 (ONLY $110 per month! Save $160)
8 point pass for $1470 (ONLY $147 per month! Save $210)
10 point pass for $1825 (ONLY $182.50 per month! Save $275)
*** Need a subsidy? The form is HERE.
NEW! Some clubs now are in Semesters. Join for one or both, depending on your schedule. Semester 1 is from September to January. Semester 2 is from February to June.
- One semester - 1 point
- Full-year programs or two semesters - 2 points
CLUBS TO CHOOSE FROM
- Reality Is Optional Kids Writing Club - (All Ages) Writing games and fun!
- Novelmancers Novel Writing Club - (All Ages) Writing education and community,
- Pen & Panel Comic Club - (Grades 5-12) Art and visual storytelling.
- Rogue Poets Slam Poetry Club - (Grades 7-12) Weird collaborative poetry and performance.
- Movie Making Club - (Grades 5-12) All the aspects of film and screenwriting.
- NEW - Collaborative Publishing Club - (Grades 5-12) Write a work together and publish it.
- Dungeons and Dragons Club - (Grades 5-12) Friendship, adventure, and monsters (no experience needed).
- Classic Book Club - (All Ages) Kids' books from the past.
- Critique Club - (All Ages) Critique each other's writing and learn.
- Novelmancers Write In - (All ages) Put some time aside to write (on Discord).
OUR SCHEDULE (Sept 2023 - June 2024)
- Reality Is Optional Kids' Writing Club (Weekly, 5-6:30 PM, In-Person)
- Classic Book Club (1st Tuesday of the month, 5-6:30 PM, Online)
- Rogue Poets (2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month, 5-6:30 PM, In-Person)
- Critique Club (3rd Tuesday of the month, 5-6:30 PM, Online)
- Novelmancer Write In (1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month, 7=8:30 PM, Online.
- Movie Club (Weekly, 5-6:30 PM, In-Person)
- Collaborative Publishing (Weekly, 6:30 PM, Online)
- Pen & Panel Cartooning Club (1st and 3rd Monday of the month, 5-6:30 PM, In-Person)
- Novelmancers Novel Writing Club (Weekly, 5-6:30 PM, Hybrid)
- Dungeons and Dragons (Every other week, 6-9 PM, In-Person OR Online depending on the group)
*** If you have any questions or want more information email Kim Firmston, Youth Program Director at email@example.com