We’re collecting wishes – 1000 wishes of $37 – by September 22, 2018
Help us to continue to support local creative writing through learning and shared experience.Through the generous contributions of our members and sponsors, AWCS continues to bring the best in courses and workshops. Our community continues to grow each year with now over 500 members, our needs are changing.
How Writing Changes Lives
- Realization of Dreams
- Mental Health Support
- Fosters Creativity
- Outlet for Creative Expression
We welcome all levels of donations. All donations over $10 receive a tax deductible donation receipt. We are registered charity 119211852RR0001
If you are interested in sponsoring AWCS or a specific program, thank you. For a minimum $500 sponsorship AWCS will include your logo and link to your site on our website. Please contact for more details.
Specific areas of need:
- General operating and programming support
- Writer in Residence Program
- Youth Programs – support the growth and nurturing of our youth in literary arts.
- AWCS Tomorrow Fund – help support the AWCS by contributing to its sustainability for years to come.
Thank you for your continued support.
Please click image at top of page to donate.