Help us to continue to support local creative writing through learning and shared experience. Through the generous contributions of our members and sponsors, AWCS continues to bring the best in courses and workshops. Our community continues to grow each year with now over 500 members, our needs are changing.
How Writing Changes Lives
- Realization of Dreams
- Mental Health Support
- Fosters Creativity
- Outlet for Creative Expression
We welcome all levels of donations. All donations over $10 receive a tax deductible donation receipt. We are registered charity 119211852RR0001
If you are interested in sponsoring AWCS or a specific program, thank you. For a minimum $500 sponsorship AWCS will include your logo and link to your site on our website. Please contact for more details.
Specific areas of need:
- General Operations – support the day to day, tried and true of what makes AWCS special.
- Youth Programs – support the growth and nurturing of our youth in the literary arts. Help them find their voices and their people.
- Adult Programs – this will support subsidies, planning and development of adult programming.
- Special Programs/Guest Speakers – Borderlines Writers Circle, Writer in Residence Program, Author Development Program, Feature Workshops and more.
- Tech Support – as we continue to grow we recognize the need for improved technology in classrooms, for events and operationally.
- Rainy Day Fund – help support the AWCS by contributing to its sustainability for years to come.
Thank you for your continued support.