Terms and Conditions
- Registrants withdrawing from a course or workshop a week or more before the start date can either receive credits in the full amount of the registration fee or choose to be refunded. A refund in this case incurs an admin fee equivalent to 10% of the admin fee.
- Credits do not expire and can be redeemed at any time. They can be applied to registrations for courses, workshops, and events. They can also be used to renew memberships and purchase AWCS merchandise.
- There are no refunds for withdrawing within six days of the course start date. By this time, the window of registration is smaller and we are unlikely to fill the released spot. Instead, credits will be provided.
- Registrants of one-day workshops who withdraw within six days and up to the start date will receive 50% credit.
- Those withdrawing from multiple-day courses that have already started have until before the second class to withdraw and receive 50% credit.
- We also understand there are some unforeseen circumstances beyond control and some extenuating factors that can keep registrants from attending their course. We review these situations on a case-by-case basis.
- In the event AWCS cancels a class, registrants have three choices: they can receive a refund in full; transfer their registration to another course; or have their registration fees turned into credit to be used in the future.
- In transferring registrations to another course: if the new class costs less, we can keep the balance as credit. A refund may be issued if the transfer is requested more than six days before the start date. If the new class costs more, registrants can pay the balance via PayPal or interac to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where are we?
@cSpace King Edward, Unit 460,
1721 29th Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T 6T7
(we are located on the 4th floor directly across from the elevator)