AWCS Virtual Holiday Potluck Fundraiser
Writing Community! Help AWCS raise some funds this holiday season with your special gifts of recipes. Contribute to our Virtual Holiday Potluck Fundraiser.
Holidays are a time for sharing, for gathering, for laughter, for giving. We want you to share your recipes. Actual meal recipes with a writerly flare, your grandma’s secret ingredient, cocktails with a twist, a recipe for disaster, a recipe for how to be a good human, a recipe for how to bury the body. Be creative. Be festive. Have fun. Make us laugh. Make us cry. Make us think. Most of all, entertain.
- Submissions MUST be no more than 250 words. Any genre.
- Must be framed like an actual recipe. Think, ingredients, serving size, prep/cook time, directions.
- Open to CANADIAN writers.
- Deadline November 26, 2021 11:59pm
- Submit your pieces to Robin van Eck, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries will be posted online on our website.
- From November 30 (Giving Tuesday)-December 7 encourage your friends and family, your neighbours, your enemies, your social media followers to tip their favourite recipe. Tip yourself. Tip others. All tips go to a good cause.
All proceeds will go to support AWCS general operations.
Top 3 tip earners, as determined by the dinner guests, will receive prizes. To be confirmed.